- Thank you to our movie night chairs, Emily Goodwin and Dana Midles for putting on a wonderful event last Friday night! We hope everyone had a wonderful evening[!
- There’s still time to place Scrip orders in time for Christmas and print them at home. Sign onto https://www.shopwithscrip.com/ and follow instructions.
- Another great way to support Sunset is to use https://smile.amazon.com. Please support Sunset by using it when you shop online at Amazon.
- This month the PTSO was able to purchase 75 paris of headphones for use in classrooms at Sunset. We’re excited to use money from our fundraisers to purchase supplies that support our students and teachers.
- The Eagle Drive is a wonderful way to support families in need in our Sunset community. Donations will be accepted until December 17th. Cash, Check or Venmo accepted (venmo!@Suntset-PTSO) Our goal is to exceed the $1500 we were able to raise last year. All proceeds are distributed to Sunset families in need.
- We continue to collect cans and dried goods for the West Linn Food Pantry. So far we have been able to donate 1340 pounds of food. We’re just 200 pounds short of what we donated last year. Please help us meet our goal. Donations will be accepted until Friday, December 21st
- In January or Sunset students will have the opportunity to audition for the Northwest Children’s Theatre production of
1/9 Classroom Liaison Meeting @ 5:45pm
1/9 PTSO Meeting 6:30-7:30 pm
1/24-1/25 Northwest Children’s Theatre Auditions 2:30- 3:30
1/25 Sunset Family Breakfast 6:45-7:45 am